Sunday 4 November 2012

Design Cycle: Painting

Brainstorm

Inspiration:

- My print called 'Raindrops'
- Rain
- People
- Quote 'Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, its about learning to dance in the rain'

Research:


Courtney C. Lunt
- painter
- watercolor
- oil
- paints people

















Stephanie Pyren 
- watercolor painter
- uses personal background as inspiration
- uses dance themes























Nancy Spielman
- painter
- oil paintings















Message: 


My print involves a girl who's in the rain expressionless and stationary.

For my painting piece, I want to do the opposite. I wanted to focus less on her face and more on her body language in order to tell her emotions. I want the girl dancing after the rain has passed and i want her to be more happy and less serious. 






No comments:

Post a Comment